Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ads!

A couple days ago, I received the 2 acrylic sign holders I ordered. I got 5x7 standing signs with a little business card thing on the front.

My friend works at Cinnabon in the mall here, and after I made him a custom cinnamon roll pendant his boss requested pendants for everyone! And they offered to put my little sign on their counter! Even though the mall is an hour away from here, it's basically all there is to do without driving 2+ hours away so I'm sure this will be a great opportunity.

My fiance works at Aaron's (a furniture leasing place) and his boss also offered to advertise my business! I know the owners of a local bead store and antique shop, maybe one day I'll be confident enough to propose a business opportunity to them too. But for now I'm just gonna stick with my tiny, brand-new business and try to build some inventory.

Here's a picture I'm thinking of putting on my ad!
Now you can get an idea for the things I make! There's some cupcakes, truffles, cake slices, and even a strawberry shortcake hiding in there. Cupcakes were going to be my main thing, but I've been having so much fun trying new things lately that I'll definitely be expanding.

And I'm open to critiques on this photo (or any photo!) and ideas or anything you have to say really. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment